Quotation of the latest cheap Dong Tam bricks in Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020. Bảng báo giá gạch Đồng Tâm are updated the fastest today at Manh Cuong Phat Company. Our motto is to say no to fake and shoddy goods.
Quotation of the latest cheap Dong Tam bricks in Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020
- Bang bao gia gach Dong Tam needed for the project. You can then proceed by: using a measure of the floor area and walls of the building to be built.
- If you calculate the number of paving bricks then you take (the measurement length x width) will give the surface area of the paved
- But to calculate the exact number of bricks, you must pay attention to the size of the bricks.
- Samples of wall tiles, floor tiles, all must be synchronized with each other to bring the highest aesthetic value to the project.
- Currently, walls are divided into two types: wall 1 and wall 2, depending on which area to build the wall.
- Especially in the North, wall 1 is 110mm thick, wall 2 is 220mm, bricks are chosen to build walls with dimensions 6.5 x 10.5 x 22cm. In the South, the 1st wall is 100mm thick, the 2nd wall is 200mm thick, the bricks used are 4 x 8 x 19cm and 8 x 8 x 19cm.
The calculation is as follows:
+ You will calculate the number of bricks built for 1m according to the formula: n = 1 / (0.05 + 0.12) = 16.13 layers.
+ If built according to the method of 4 vertical and 1 horizontal, the number of bricks in a horizontal layer is a = (L / (0.885 + 0.01)) x 2 = (5 / (0.095 x 2 = 52, 632 bricks) The number of board tiles in a vertical layer is b = (l / (0.185 + 0.010) x 2 = (5 / 0.195 x 2 = 51.28 bricks.
+ At that time, the number of bricks included in the 1m3 to build 200 walls was: N = (n / 5) x (1 far + 4 xb) = 16.13 / 5) x (1 x 52,632 + 4 x 51, 28) = 832 board tiles.
With share on our. Hopefully, you will have more experience to consider the cost
Manh Cuong Phat Steel Trading Service Co., Ltd
Headquarters: E10 / 295 F National Highway 50. Hamlet 5 Phong Phong Commune – Binh Chanh District – Ho Chi Minh
Gmail: thepcuongmanhphat @ gmail. com
Hotline: 0313 694 028 – 0919 741 066 – 0988707505